Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Time Waster

Introduction to Boredom

It is a rainy day, you feel bored, you have some free time and you wanna spend it wisely on  something that is gonna bring you new experiences and knowledge. Good news, YouTube is still  on. Ha ha good joke, you really think I was talking about this crappy website, then you are wrong, in reality I meant to introduce you to the most wonderful site on the web. You still do not believe me! Okay, listen you little pretentious, my website is full of interactive activities, I post everyday on diversified subjects and in original, revolutionary ways. I was going to stop here, but unfortunately, the minimum is 150 words, so I will spread this sentence to his maximum the way I reach the requirement. To rap this up, I will tell you this, none of my posts are going to be related to each other and I will write on subjects I like that may or may not interest everyone, but I do not care. And as always, thanks for reading.



1 comment: